Fircrest, WA 98466
Austin McMillin, DC provides chiropractic care at ProActive Spine Care, where he serves residents of Tacoma, South Puget Sound, and University Place from his office in Fircrest, Washington. Dr. McMillin is known for his ability to combine personal attention and individualized care with his expertise in advanced chiropractic techniques.
Dr. McMillin specializes in whiplash and spine injuries and provides injury evaluation and impairment ratings. He also offers sports and performance training and has a state-of-the-art functional rehabilitation center in his Fircrest facility. His comprehensive approach to patient care also incorporates relaxing or therapeutic massage and nutrition counseling.
Dr. McMillin graduated Cum Laude from Palmer College of Chiropractic West. He was offered one of only two residencies, as well as an adjunct faculty position at PCCW. During his residency, Dr. McMillin developed a Back School and a lumbar spine rehabilitation program for patients at the Palmer Chiropractic Outpatient Clinic.
Since receiving his Doctor of Chiropractic, Dr. McMillin has completed post-graduate certification in chiropractic and general rehabilitation and a certification program in complex case review work from the American Board of Independent Medical Examiners.
In addition to providing comprehensive chiropractic care, Dr. McMillin’s experience includes:
- Multidisciplinary care coordination
- Technical advisor to the State of Washington Health Care Authority and Office of the Insurance Commissioner
- Advisor to the AMA Coding Committee
- Requested contributor to the White House Special Commission on Alternative Care
- Requested lecturer and continuing education instructor
- Clinical director for CentriForce™ Rehab Systems
- Chiropractor of the Year, Washington State Chiropractic Association
- President’s Award, Washington State Chiropractic Association
Dr. McMillin’s devotion to independent research led to the development of new and innovative approaches to functional rehabilitation. His therapies are now in place and helping patients in spine care facilities around the country.
Austin Mcmillin, DC
1033 Regents Boulevard
Fircrest, WA 98466