Tebra Care Connect Review Policy
Tebra is dedicated to publishing the patient feedback our customers receive through Tebra Care Connect. This user-generated content is intended to help you preview and explore your options for healthcare providers located near you. This policy applies to reviews submitted through Tebra Care Connect and outlines the criteria we use to address content that violates our content policies.
Tebra Care Connect Content Policies
User-generated content posted to Tebra Care Connect violates Tebra’s content policies if it contains:
- Personal and confidential information, including phone numbers, addresses, and health information;
- Vulgar content, including offensive, derogatory, obscene, profane, or inflammatory language or content;
- Threats or personal attacks on others;
- Discriminatory content or hate speech, including content that advocates against groups of people based on their race, ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, or veteran status;
- Misrepresentations, including content submitted fraudulently on behalf of others or that misrepresents the review’s identity or connection with the Customer’s practice;
- Non-applicable content, including posts that are not specific to the Customer;
- Advertising or solicitations;
- Illegal content; or
- References to or information about ongoing legal matters or proceedings.
Tebra Care Connect Content Moderation
The content policies set forth above are designed to help ensure user-generated content in Tebra Care Connect is
relevant and accurate, and that users viewing such have a positive, constructive experience. While most reviews posted
to Tebra Care Connect are relevant and accurate, some reviews contain content that violates our policies. We have a team
of content moderators who respond to inquiries related to violative content and determine how to address such content.
Our Customers are further prohibited from:
- paying, inducing, or offering incentives of any kind, such as discounts, freebies, refunds, gift cards, contest entries, offers, or deals for the posting or removal of reviews of Customer’s practice, or to prevent reviews;
- writing reviews for Customer’s practice or those of Customer’s competitors; or
- using any automated means or form of scraping or data extraction to access, query or otherwise collect Tebra data, content and/or reviews from Tebra Care Connect, except as expressly permitted by Tebra.
If you are a Practice Growth Customer, you may have additional obligations regarding the reviews that are posted on your Provider Site as outlined in our Terms of Service.